The house at 52 Oaktree Lane is occupied by its original owners, Charles and Kathleen Weber. Among the very first residents of the new development, they purchased the 17th house built by William Levitt in 1947. Their child was the sixth born in the community that was to become Levittown.
The Weber House is one of the few homes in Levittown that has not been added to or substantially altered in terms of structure. Still remaining on the property is the original tree planted by the builders.