Youth Yoga is an introductory class that promotes strength, flexibility, and coordination. Yoga teaches children to have fun and move their bodies in a non-competitive environment. Boys and girls will be separated into two age groups, 5-8 and 9-12 years old. Please bring an exercise mat and bottle of water to class.
Class Details (Summer Session)
- Registration: Register online beginning Monday, June 5, 2023 at 10:00 am and will continue until the start of the class or until class is filled.
- Fee: $25
- Program Schedule: 5 weekly sessions
- Location: Merrick Road Park, Merrick (OUTDOOR CLASS)
- Wednesdays, July 12 through August 16 (no class 7/26)
- 9:00 am to 9:45 am (Kids Yoga, ages 5-8)
- 10:00 am to 10:45 am (Tween Yoga, ages 9-12)
- Location: Elmont Road Park, Elmont (OUTDOOR CLASS)
- Thursdays, June 29 - August 3 (no class 7/6)
- 10:15 am to 11:00 am (Kids Yoga, ages 5-9)