Whether you’re hitting a tennis ball or mopping the floor, just about every move you make either originates from or moves through the core. A strong core protects the spine, helps to prevent falls and injuries, and is essential for proper movement, posture, and balance. This class focuses on strengthening the core, as well as various other muscle groups through standing, seated and floor exercises. Exercise mat required. No refunds.
- Registration: Register online beginning Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. until class is filled.
- Fee: $72
- Seniors/Veterans: $36 (Reduced rate also applies to the physically challenged and volunteer firefighters)
- Program Schedule: 12 weekly sessions
- Location: Echo Park, West Hempstead
- Tuesdays, May 23 to August 15 (no class 7/4)