Permits & Reservations
- Hempstead Town has a number of showmobiles that can be reserved for non for profit organizations. Fees do apply.
- Please contact Lonnie Werner at 516-292-9000 ext. 7544 or email Lonnwer@hempsteadny.gov to request the use of a showmobile.
Special Park Events Reservations
- Many of our town parks can be reserved for special event use by non for profit and local community organizations.
- Please contact Lonnie Werner at 516-292-9000 ext. 7544 or email Lonnwer@hempsteadny.gov for more information.
Community Room Reservations
- Many of our town parks have community rooms that can be reserved for use by non for profit organizations. At least 51% of your organization must reside within The Town of Hempstead. Rooms cannot be used for personal events.
- Please contact Ricky Mahr at 516-292-9000 ext. 7253 or email Rickmah@hempsteadny.gov to inquire about reserving a community room for your group.
- Please contact Celeste Esopa at 516-292-9000 ext. 7219 to inquire about reserving the Levittown Hall community room.
- Permits are required in order for groups to use town pools. Fees do apply.