Boys and girls ages 5-16 will have the ability to learn the basic fundamentals of karate and self-defense skills. Children will learn how to defend themselves, gain confidence and get in shape. This is an outdoors class.
- Registration: Register Online beginning Monday, June 5, 2023 at 10:00 am and will continue until the start of the class or until class is filled.
- Fee: $30
- Program Schedule: 6 weekly sessions
- Location: Coes Neck Park, Baldwin
- Thursdays, July 6 through August 10
- 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm (ages 5-6)
- 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm (ages 7-9)
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (ages 10-16)