Students will learn the prepared edge Applique method. The class will include how to trace patterns, fabric choices, how to layer pieces and stitching. The class project will include working with different fabrics including silk and how to include embroidery accents. Students can work on an unfinished project. This class is for all skill levels. No machine work required. There is a small charge for for the pattern and templates. The class is limited to 30 adults. This class is offered at Bernard Brown Park, Uniondale.
- Registration: Register online beginning Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. until class is filled.
- Fee: $165
- Senior/Veteran: $82.50 (Reduced rate also applies to the physically challenged and volunteer firefighters)
- Program Schedule: 11 weekly sessions
- Location: Bernard Brown, Uniondale
- Fridays, February 10 through May 5, 2023 (No class 3/3 & 4/7)