Receiver of Taxes
The January 18, 2024 meetings were completed. The videos are archived under the “live stream” link.
Comments for this phase are open until February 20th, 2024. Click on link to provide comments.
NOTE: Next meeting date has yet to be determined. Please check back for updates
Long Island Marriot
101 James Doolittle Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553
In keeping with the Town’s continuing transparent process, the Town of Hempstead is holding a public scoping session concerning the development of the Nassau Hub on Thursday, January 18th. Two sessions will be conducted, the first one begins at 10:30 a.m. and the subsequent one will be held at 6:00 p.m. Additional meetings will be held as required.
- Formal presentations will be given by the Town’s environmental consultants and the organization proposing the development.
- Public may attend in person or watch via a livestream at https://hempsteadny.gov/1045/Live-Stream.
- Written comments will be accepted in advance though a link at: https://hempsteadny.gov/1044/Public-Comments.
- In-person statements will be available via on-site registration and will be strictly time-limited. Written comments will be accepted on-site as well.
To keep abreast of this and other town issues, visit hempsteadny.gov and follow the Town of Hempstead on Facebook and X (formerly known as Twitter) at @hempsteadtown
The information is organized in three sections.
- The first includes links to all documents filed, and correspondence relative to the Nassau Hub Property.
- The second section is for public comment to be entered. Comments open until February 20th, 2024 (Click on link on left).
- The final section will be where the link for the live stream on the date of any public event, in addition to links for any PowerPoint files or documents being presented at the session.